Discover your company’s market value.
Rozovics Group, P.C. has a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) who has gone through extensive training with preparing valuations under various circumstances. Here is a list of some of the valuations that RG can be of service:
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- C Corporations to S Corporation Conversions
- Dissenting Shareholder Actions
- Estate Tax Planning and Determinations
- Expert Witness
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Gifting Programs and Gift Taxes
- Martial Dissolution
- Partner Disputes and Split-Ups
- Purchase, Sale Merger of a Business
- Succession/Exit Planning
Why is a Business Valuation Necessary?
Business valuations are performed because ownership interests in privately held companies often represent a significant portion of one’s estate and/or portfolio. The value, or worth, of an interest in a publicly held company, as opposed to stock in a public company, is usually unknown because there is no active market to sell or trade that interest from which to ascertain or approximate a value.
How Can a Professional Valuation Consultant Help You?
Possibly one of the best reasons for obtaining a business valuation is to use it as a management tool. A primary objective of every business enterprise, large or small, is to improve and maximize its value to the owners. A properly prepared business valuation provides management with insightful information that helps identify company strengths and weaknesses that affect value, allowing management to more effectively focus its energies in places that really count.
Many business owners believe the value of their business is net profit, or gross sales, multiplied by an industry rule of thumb. This is simply not the case. At RG, we can help assist you in the following areas:
- Determining an accurate value of your business
- A careful and thorough analysis of your business by a qualified business valuation professional
- Understanding your business and determine how these elements impact value
- Sorting through a complex process to help determine the true economic value of a privately owned business.
What is Important in Selecting a Valuation Professional?
A valuation professional should be able to demonstrate through education, training, and experience that he or she has the knowledge and level of competency in valuing business enterprises. Of the utmost importance is one’s affiliation with a recognized valuation organization such as the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA).
We look forward to hearing from you