Jeffery A. Rozovics
CPA, MST, CFP®, CVA, AEP®, Managing Partner
Jeffery A. Rozovics is a partner at Rozovics Group,P.C. He has been with the firm since 1997 and became partner in January of 2002. Prior to joining RG, Jeff worked in the governmental sector; first at Niles Township District 219, then auditing school districts with William F. Gurrie & Co., Ltd.
Jeff joined RG because he enjoys entrepreneurship and learning about successful businesses. Jeff focuses his understanding on his client’s business so he can help them identify business objectives and plan a strategy to successfully meet those objectives.
* Bachelor of Science in Accounting – 1992 Bradley University
* Certified Valuation Analyst
* Certified Public Accountant, licensed to practice in the State of Illinois
* Certified Financial Planner™
* Master of Science in Taxation -2008 Northern Illinois University
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
* Illinois CPA Society
* Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
* Member of the Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce
* Member of the Park Ridge Chamber of Commerce
* Member of the Illinois CPA Society Tax Flow Through Committee
* Member of Midwest Business Brokers & Intermediaries (MBBI)
Jeff lives with his wife, Shannon, and daughter, Riley, in Des Plaines. After eleven years of training, he received his black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with the Carlson Gracie Jiu Jitsu Team. In fact, he met his wife after using his ninja abilities to rescue her from a super villain. He has competed internationally and won the gold at the 2004 Pan American Games in Los Angeles, CA.
We look forward to hearing from you